Bug/Listening Device Detection
ES002 MARGUS 7 MULTI DETECTION SYSTEM
Discovering hidden high-tech surveillance devices used by hostile governments, terrorists or criminals is now more difficult. With the new generation ESKAN-MARGUS 7 multi-detection system, the operator will find hidden devices whether they are wireless or wired using its range of smart probes which are tuned to detect these hidden threats from 50 KHz up to 12 GHz.
The system takes the operator to the hidden threat with its distance measurement tool which pinpoints the location of covert transmitters or transmission link such as cell phone, Wi-Fi and audio or video devices. The live analysis data is recorded and archived directly onto the system for immediate identification of current or historic threats. To combat wired threats, a probe activates and sniffs on devices over existing wiring (LAN, RJ45, telephone RJ11 & spare cabling) by automatically scanning all combinations which saves both time and energy. A probe for hidden camera optics detection (even when the camera is hidden or switched off), and for detection of IR, laser or visible beam transmitting devices give the ESKAN-MARGUS 7 a complete detection capability. A mains carrier probe completes the wired detection system by scanning over the line-earth, line-neutral and earth-neutral combinations. A ranging probe allows the operator to send an ultrasonic pulse to activate VOX transmitters. Once identified the ranging probe allows a very accurate distance to the transmitter to be measured
- Smart cable analyser probe to scan over all types of wires including LAN, RJ11 & RJ45
- Detects hidden threats from 50KHz using the mains carrier probe
- Detects and identifies transmission activities on the frequency allocation table from 50 KHz to 12 GHz with dedicated cell phone bands including 5G & WLAN
- Distance measurement tool (accurate to 1cm) using cutting edge sonic labelling techniques
- Detects IR, laser, visible beam & hidden optics Extensive recording and archiving of the RF signal and the audio demodulated files
- Adjustable sensitivity for each band
- NATO Stock number : 5865-99-501-2656
Detailed information available on request.
- Bug/Listening Device Detection
- Counter Surveillance / TSCM Equipment