PPE029 FUEL SAFE JERRY CAN HOLDER
Long distance operations in the field often require additional supplies of fuel. The jerrycan is the age old tool for this job, but if such operations are in a hazardous environment the transportation of unproteced fuel on vehicle roofracks is an unnecessary risk. Tested against hand grenades, the armoured jerrycan holder protects both petrol and diesel from close range explosive devices.The holder also provides additional protection against theft and damage.
- Fibre reinforced composite construction
- Can be securely mounted on a roof rack
- Sturdy padlock hasp and robust hidden hinges
- Colour specified by customer
Tested against the British L2A2 Grenade – 170g of high explosive with fragmentation.
- Security Forces / PPE Equipment